A credit card number is required to make a reservation. To reserve a condo, a prepayment must be made which includes 50% of the total rent due as well as the applicable Resort Fee. Final payment is due upon arrival.
There is a 3 night minimum stay on all condos. During the high season there is a 1 week minimum stay on 2 and 3 bedroom condos. *During 4th of July there is a 1 week minimum stay on all condos as well as 2 assigned parking passes per condo.
The maximum number of individuals occupying a condo shall be as follows: One bedroom-4 people; Two bedroom-6 people; 3 bedroom-8 people. *Two bedrooms without a sleeper sofa will only accommodate 4 people*
Cancellation must be given 30 days prior to the check-in date to receive a refund of the prepayment minus the Resort Fee. Cancellations not received 30 days prior to the check-in date will result in the loss of the prepayment.
All of our properties are smoke free. Smoking in the accommodations is strictly prohibited. A $200 cleaning fee will be added to your stay if it is apparent that smoking occurred in the accommodations during your stay.
Important information you should know before arriving
- Office Hours: 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Check–in: 4:00pm / Check-out: 11:00am
- Check-in at the Florida Properties Reception Center located on site at the Amelia Surf & Racquet Club. Check-in parking is located to the immediate right once you enter the property, just before the security gate.
- Special arrangements must be made for late arrivals.
- No refund for early departure.
- No Pets Allowed.
- Requested condos are not guaranteed.
Policies & rates subject to change without notice.